PTA Meetings are a great way to:
- learn important information about our school,
- connect with other parents, and
- organize ourselves to help our students succeed.
Meetings are generally the first Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm in the Media Center or All Purpose Room. *Please note, there are a few non-Tuesday meetings this year due to calendar conflicts.
Simultaneous Spanish interpretation and free childcare for children ages 4 and up are always provided at PTA meetings.
Here are our meeting dates for the 2017-2018 school year.
September 6th – Wednesday @ 7:00 pm
October 3rd – Tuesday @ 7:00 pm
November 7th – Tuesday @ 7:00 pm
December 5th – Tuesday @ 7:00 pm
January 4th – Thursday @ 7:00 pm
February 6th – Tuesday @ 7:00 pm
March 6th – Tuesday @ 7:00 pm
April 5th – Thursday @ 7:00 pm
May 1st – Tuesday @ 7:00 pm
June 5th – Tuesday @ 7:00 pm
Tentative PTA meeting topics for the year include:
- How to get involved at Forest Knolls
- Beyond Books: Available Resources at Montgomery County Libraries
- Teaching our children Mindfulness
- The Next Step: Understanding the Middle school selection process
- A visiting author will speak and sign children's books
- Summer's coming: Camps and volunteer activities in the county
- Volunteering and Community Activism with your children
- Avoiding the summer slump